this is so exciting!! i would just like to say.... i would really like to be there for the ceremonial wall knocking down, i think that is my favorite part. joining the new to the rest of the home.
Nice work! I would just like to say I would love to be there for the sheet rocking since that is my favorite part (maybe tied with framing, or the ceremonial walk down) Keep it up and I'll be thinking of the cool work I could be doing next time I'm sewing up somebody's hand. J/K I stay pretty focused most of the time! :)
2 comments:
this is so exciting!! i would just like to say.... i would really like to be there for the ceremonial wall knocking down, i think that is my favorite part. joining the new to the rest of the home.
Nice work! I would just like to say I would love to be there for the sheet rocking since that is my favorite part (maybe tied with framing, or the ceremonial walk down) Keep it up and I'll be thinking of the cool work I could be doing next time I'm sewing up somebody's hand. J/K I stay pretty focused most of the time! :)
Post a Comment