I like the movie WITH dad in it! He's such a natural narrator!!! Looks beautiful and I'm glad you two crazies had fun!!!! By the way, I really like your blog title picture up top. Where and when was that taken?!
oooo!!! that looks really really pretty! my kids and i watched the narration video, and when it was over, jexten said,"I know it, Grandpa. I'll tell you what!" looks like a lot of fun! see you soon!!
3 comments:
I like the movie WITH dad in it! He's such a natural narrator!!! Looks beautiful and I'm glad you two crazies had fun!!!! By the way, I really like your blog title picture up top. Where and when was that taken?!
oooo!!! that looks really really pretty! my kids and i watched the narration video, and when it was over, jexten said,"I know it, Grandpa. I'll tell you what!" looks like a lot of fun! see you soon!!
Wow..you spend a lot of time in some really beautiful places. I loved watching the falls!
Post a Comment